Paint with Music – Kick Start

Task description: This week during free time, we got to chooses what we wanted to do, I decided to do summer learning journey. I did a task called ‘Paint with Music’. I did the song ‘Mad at Disney’ by: Jason Hahs Bendik Møller. After that I completed the task, and I posted it on our blog. I enjoyed this task very much, and I hope to do more like this soon. Hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment; thank you for visiting my blog.

Fun fact for the Day: Did you know that Tiana didn’t go to college but she is the only Disney Princess with an actual job that makes money. She works hard and it’s paid off. It’s given her an awareness of the economy and how to run a business.

3 thoughts on “Paint with Music – Kick Start

1. Kia ora, ko Swaimah taku ingoa, no te kura o Pt England School ahau. He tino pai ki ahau te hurihanga o jasmine ki tetahi atu ehara i te kuini. He mahi pai Zaria. Me tino mahi koe i tenei mahi. Ka tino aroha ahau ki a jasmne na te mea he tino atawhai, he atawhai hoki ki etahi atu. Ka tino aroha ahau ki a koe i to wai. Ka taea e koe te whakaatu mai pehea koe i mahi ai?

Nga Mihi Nui
    Mai: Swaimah

2. Kia ora Zaria,

This is awesome, it is clear that you have put a lot of thought and creativity in this activity. I also love your recreation of Tiana and thank you for giving me more insight in to her life of working hard- I’m sure she is a real inspiration to you!

Keep it up!
    Thank you
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

3. Hi Manar Mahmoud,

Thank you so much for you comment. And the reason I did Tiana was because all my life I have thought and felt that disney princess have been told what to do, how to act, and how to look.

And if you really think about it then, none of the disney princess have actually made a living for themself – they were all just given money, their magical true love, or a fairy godmother.

But Tiana was different, unlike any other princesses, Tiana has a job and gets paid. It seems as though the other princesses are granted high status whereas Tiana is forced to work for it. Tiana is not granted magic to further her goals but rather she is encouraged to work hard for her dream life.

She is the first Disney Princess who holds not just one job, but two! She strongly believes in the ethics of hard work and consistently stands by the idea that anything will be achieved (as she sings in “When We’re Human”) “if you do your best each and every day.” Tiana’s determination is unparalleled.

And yes she is a real inspiration to me! She’s hard working, determined, and has a heart of gold. Tiana always helps us remember that “all of your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.” Which is what make tiana inspirational to kids and to me.

Kindest Regards
    From: Zaria ;P