Cool Characters – Kick Start

Task description: This week during I had free time, so I got to chooses what I wanted to do, I decided to do summer learning journey. I did a task called ‘Cool Characters’. I liked this task a lot because it was fun and very easy as well. We had to create our own characters out of something from nature. My characters name is called Flora – Goddess of the Flowers. She lives in a forest of Elysium flower. After that I completed the task, and I posted it on our blog. I enjoyed this task very much, and I hope to do more like this soon. Hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment; thank you for visiting my blog.

2 thoughts on “Cool Characters – Kick Start

1. Hey Zaria. I really liked your drawing that you did for your Cool characters. I really loved how you showed us a picture of what flower you used and what drawing you did. Maybe if you show us your drawing that you did with the flowers? That would be really wonderful! Did you find the flower at the park? Did you grow the flower at home? Merry Christmas! 🧑‍🎄🎄

Thanks Swaimah

2. Kia ora Zaria,

I love the colours you have used in your slides, a rose flower would be a great option to make a drawing with. This picture is a great example of a ‘Cool characters’ style drawing that you’ve found and it could be a really great inspiration for making your own. The SLJ team wants to see your own work posted to your blog. It is fine if you use work from other creators to supplement your own work in your blog posts, however, the work of other creators should always be referenced. That means you need to add where you found it by copying the url of the website and adding the name of the original author. Watch a short video with advice on is how to do this for an image here.
    Once you have completed this task yourself and drawn your own Cool Character then the SLJ team will give you the points for the activity.
    Mā te wā – I can’t wait to see your other posts over the summer.

Emma (SLJ)